Grande área: Engenharias
Tipo de oportunidade: Prêmio
Objetivo: Systems of systems is an important field in modern aviation and a good example in this field is unmanned aerial vehicles used in collaboration to solve a specific task. With this competition the multi- disciplinary approach needed to develop technologies for such vehicles and their applications is encouraged and fostered. Awards for the best projects in this field will be granted with backing from industries in Sweden and Brazil. The competition is about presenting the best solution to a selected problem involving multiple unmanned aircraft. This could be a few aircraft flying in formation or a swarm of smaller aircraft. The competition encourages collaboration between academic disciplines as well as between academy and industry and is meant as an accelerator in the field of systems of systems research and, specifically, collaborative UAVs. It aims to motivate teamwork, facilitate innovation, expand international collaboration, foster entrepreneurship, and channel research into practical use. It is open to actors from Sweden and Brazil, but not necessarily only from organizations under the SARC-BARINet umbrella.
- February 01 – Competition launch.
- March 12 – Registration of interest. Not obligatory for participation but greatly appreciated as a hint to the organizers.
- April 9 – Teams registration. Necessary for participation. Includes a short description of the problem/mission and what the teams aim to accomplish. Team members and participating companies need to be registered.
- September 15 – Submission date.
- September 30 – Winner announcement.
- October TBD – Team presentations and awards.
Local: Brasil e Suécia
Mais informações no site.